Finding suitable Cederberg accommodation each year is becoming an increasingly popular priority for people all around the world, and with good reason. There is simply no other location on earth that offers a comparable experience in terms of sheer pristine wilderness. The soul of the Cederberg itself is a tangible presence to anyone who ventures into the area.
- All guests are to remove their own refuse
- Allow for a 1 hour trip between the chain gate and the chalets
Terms and Conditions for Cederberg Chalets
- Refuse, if left behind, will be removed at a cost of R150.00 per black bag
- Full payment is due on date of booking
- Failure of the customer to arrive, or cancellations made 0 to 30 days prior to the agreed arrival date forfeit 100% of the chalet cost. The “guarantee” of 30% will be refunded.
- Cancellations made 31 to 60 days prior to the agreed arrival date forfeit 75%.
- On receipt of a written instruction to cancel the reservation, including bank details, Cedar Rock will refund the applicable amount. Cedar Rock levies a 5% administration fee on any refunds processed.
- No dogs or pets permitted.
- For reservations requiring fresh linen during their stay the responsibility for return and collection remains the guest’s. New linen is also a new cost.
- Key sets and linen are to be returned to Mount Cedar by the guest, for guarantee credit, on departure.
- Smoking in the chalets is strictly forbidden.
- Maximum speed on all roads not to exceed 30kph.
- Guests must vacate the chalet by 12pm. The chalets will be available from 2pm to new guests arriving.
- The guest uses and occupies the accommodation at his/her own risk, and the lessor cannot be held liable for any damages of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising by virtue of the guest’s occupation of and/or activities on the accommodation and/or the property, irrespective of any negligence on the part of the lessor.
Payment Options and Pricing
All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR).
Zuurfontein Game Reserve CC t/a Cederberg Chalets reserves the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice, we reserve the right to change or cancel bookings, or re-allocate a chalet according to availability.
We accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards. If you do not have a credit card please utilise one of the other payment options, or simply log off and return to the site at a later time to complete your order. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Virtual Card Services process all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 128 bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents and the site’s registered domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, ensuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate VCS to obtain confidential information.
- Virtual Card Services is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. Virtual Card Services Internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- The Merchant does not have access to credit details.
- Virtual Card Services continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
I understand that all the designs and trademarks are registered to Zuurfontein Game Reserve CC t/a Cederberg Chalets and hereby accept the terms and conditions. I undertake not to copy/duplicate the trademarks and designs directly or indirectly in anyway and understand the legal implications thereof. Should I be found to be in violation of this agreement I understand that I will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by Zuurfontein Game Reserve CC t/a Cederberg Chalets for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against me.
Address: Clanwilliam District, Cederberg
Phone: 021 531 2956